Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      El Dorado Hills, CA
      Posts
      789
      Country Flag: United States

      Front wheels on 68 Camaro

      I checked the database 1st before asking. My Camaro has 18x7 up front with 4" BS. I am running a 205/40/18 and it rubs on the outside of the inner fenderwell. I was wondering if anybody else has this problem or is just me... I was told if I went with 4.25 BS then the tires would rub the inner framerail. My car is low, but from the pics I have seen from others on the site, it is not much different than some of the rest.... Any suggestions?



      Lastly - I have added as many shims as possible to try to camber the tires to lean in towards the motors and - get this - I have a major wear problem on the OUTSIDE of the tires, the insides of the tires still look pretty new.... I have all stock A-arms, if this plays a part of the problem let me know.

      I was looking into changing front rims to 18x6 or maybe selling my 18x7's fronts, and getting 17's for the front.
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

      07 BMW 750li -loaded



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com