Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, IL
      Posts
      262
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by SicMonte
      all I have to say is wow........just wow. What a project!!! I have a 88 monte carlo SS....that just got a frame notch and soe other stuff....and you have really inspired me just now. What an awesome car.

      Are you on the montecarloss.com board? I know Bernie really well..and I hang out with him all the time. His car is really nice. Good luck with your car and let me know if you need anything!!
      Yeah, I am a member on montecarloss.com. My screen name on there is redss86. I wish I could change my id on here to the same, but I can't do that w/o creating a completely new profile. Oh well.

      I will try and keep updates posted.

      Joe






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com