Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      North Jersey
      Posts
      983
      Looks evil, I like it!

      Steve Ragusa - North Jersey
      2006 Infiniti G35x
      Former Build - 1988 Monte Carlo SS - ZZ4-cammed TPI 355, F-body serpentine conversion, World-Class 5-speed, Eibachs/Bilsteins, Howe tall LBJs, 34mm hollow front swaybar, 3/4" straight rear bar, 17" Coys C55s, 12" front discs, and more. Sold on 2/28/11.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, IL
      Posts
      262
      Country Flag: United States

      floor board pics

      Here are some pics of the rear floor board. I have a minimum of 1/4 clearance from the floor to any suspension part w/ the suspension completely bottom out against the frame. I know this isn't much clearance but unless one of the arms break or a grade 8 bolt breaks I shouldn't have any problems. I don't remember if I did the floor mods w/ the body bushings installed or not. If not then that will give my even more clearance. I am pretty sure I had them install, and they are brand new urethane ones from Energy Suspension. I figured if I could get clearance w/ the suspension bottomed out against the frame, then once I installed some sort of bump stops I shouldn't have any problems.

      Here are the pics, as you can tell they are still in bare metal and need primed. The welds also havn't been finished on the bottom.
      Attached Images Attached Images          

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      102
      Country Flag: United States
      Killer setup...

      I am currently building a '71 Nova, with a truck arm system. It looks like you are running "off the shelf" parts.... ?????




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com