Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Yep, I'll be using dynamat as well. I think most people when they hear bedliner think of it being laid down super thick (like 1/4 inch) - or at least that's what I thought originally - but this is just a really thin layer. It's a little thicker under the car than inside it, but still not what you see in actual truck beds.




      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      looking great! do you plan to lay carpet right on top of the bedliner or do you also plan to dynamat as well?
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com