Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      6
      Car is awesome man!! I am working on a 67 also with similar component. Also a similar timeline��. What hood did you use I really like it?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Quote Originally Posted by badazz67 View Post
      Car is awesome man!! I am working on a 67 also with similar component. Also a similar timeline��. What hood did you use I really like it?
      Thanks man! Yeah, it's a little frustrating seeing people build like 7 cars in the time its taken me to build 1, but that's how it goes! The hood is a two inch cowl from Summit Racing (here's a link to it), my builder was pleased with the quality of it, and the price was pretty fair I thought. I had always thought I'd go with a fiberglass one because I've always liked the sort of wedge shape of the Harwood cowls, but my builder talked me into getting a steal hood so it would hopefully fit better, and I have to say, I like it a lot too!
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com