Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      348
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      Yes, the Magnaflow Bullets. I love the way it sounds at idle, but it's kind of... trumpety (?) at certain parts of the RPM range... I'm kinda on the fence about them. At WOT they sound awesome. I may end up swapping them out for normal Magnaflows in the future. I like it loud, but this is kinda rowdy. LOL

      Dan
      I didn't see any Magnaflow "Bullets" on their website. They had Glasspack, Race, Round, etc, nothing specific to "Bullet". Thank you.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Quote Originally Posted by DT69Cam View Post
      I didn't see any Magnaflow "Bullets" on their website. They had Glasspack, Race, Round, etc, nothing specific to "Bullet". Thank you.
      Oh yeah sorry, I think maybe people just call them that. This is what is on my car >https://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-10416

      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      348
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      Oh yeah sorry, I think maybe people just call them that. This is what is on my car >https://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-10416

      Dan
      Thanks Dan !!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com