Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 16 of 16
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Cibolo, TX
      Posts
      189

      New member/87 Buick Turbo T

      Hello,

      I am a US military member in Germany. I have a 1987 Buick Turbo T with some Simmons 17's on it and a bit of engine work done to it. I am moving back to the states (New Mexico) next month and hope to start on the suspension.

      Name:  DBCmeeting120.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  237.1 KB

      Name:  DBCmeeting121.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  177.8 KB

      Name:  DBCmeeting122.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  170.4 KB

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      washington state
      Posts
      31

      welcome

      Welcome to the site. There's plenty of g-body enthusiasts here.Talk with marcus at SC&C, he's the g-body suspension guru. His company makes several bolt on kits to improve on the g-body front and rear suspension. From their Stage 1 up to the high end c5 stuff. Hope I could be of some help to you. Later



    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Fontana, CA
      Posts
      4,960
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard. Good to see the G bodies.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Rob.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Phoenix,AZ
      Posts
      495
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice to have you join us here.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      306
      welcome to the site and thanks for your service.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Montgomery, IL
      Posts
      359
      Country Flag: United States
      Very nice. Always had a soft spot for Buicks. Welcome aboard.
      71 Formula, 455 SD/KRE D-Ports, Crower solid cam, TKO 600, 3:73 Eaton posi. 17" ARE 200s, , 1LE brakes, Koni, Rancho adjustable bars, Hotchkis springs

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Harriman, Tennessee
      Posts
      1,310
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome and thanks for serving! What part of NM are you heading to? I know Kirtland AFB is in Albuquerque, my in-laws live out there. Nice place, if a little brown in the landscape! Couldn't live there myself, no trees or hills, just flat land and mountains. Great place to visit though. First time I went, I never did get over that altitude sickness. Had to propose to Kristy (my wife) after a 3 hour nap trying to get rid of the headache! She's a great gal though, so it was worth it. Still don't see what she sees in me! Anyway, great car! I had an '86 442 w/t-tops. Beautiful car, I loved it. I was planning a nice engine swap when some dumb lady ran a red light and T-boned it. She totaled it, one day before we got married. A friend of mine was driving it, he wasn't hurt though. I still raz him about it whenever I can!

      Shiny Side Up!
      Bill
      '72 442 "Inamorata"
      "You can never go home again, Oatman...


      But I guess you can shop there."

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Hiawassee,GA
      Posts
      134

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Cibolo, TX
      Posts
      189
      Quote Originally Posted by ProTouring442
      Welcome and thanks for serving! What part of NM are you heading to? I know Kirtland AFB is in Albuquerque, my in-laws live out there. Nice place, if a little brown in the landscape! Couldn't live there myself, no trees or hills, just flat land and mountains. Great place to visit though. First time I went, I never did get over that altitude sickness. Had to propose to Kristy (my wife) after a 3 hour nap trying to get rid of the headache! She's a great gal though, so it was worth it. Still don't see what she sees in me! Anyway, great car! I had an '86 442 w/t-tops. Beautiful car, I loved it. I was planning a nice engine swap when some dumb lady ran a red light and T-boned it. She totaled it, one day before we got married. A friend of mine was driving it, he wasn't hurt though. I still raz him about it whenever I can!

      Shiny Side Up!
      Bill
      '72 442 "Inamorata"
      Yes, Kirtland AFB. I am not too happy about the landscape either.

      Rob

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Cibolo, TX
      Posts
      189
      Quote Originally Posted by painterdude32
      Welcome to the site. There's plenty of g-body enthusiasts here.Talk with marcus at SC&C, he's the g-body suspension guru. His company makes several bolt on kits to improve on the g-body front and rear suspension. From their Stage 1 up to the high end c5 stuff. Hope I could be of some help to you. Later
      Thanks again. I talked to Mark at SC&C and learned a lot. Now I am leaning towards his Street Comp Stage 2 kit for my front end.

      Rob

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Portland Oregon
      Posts
      20
      Thanks for your service and dedication!

      US Army 12 years, Capt P. Infantry!

      Take care!

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Kemptville, Ontario
      Posts
      51
      Nice T ;)
      '87 Regal Turbo-T

      Click the link to see my Buick

      http://www.cardomain.com/id/heater_z

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Arlington,TX
      Posts
      231
      Dude, You stole my look......LOL! Very nice Buick!
      BRIAN WEST

    15. #15
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      155
      Nice clean T. I use to have a limited T. Sold it when I got stationed in Okinawa for 6 years. These cars a seriously fast. Miss the turbo sound these cars made. Hearing them spool up is awesome! I am un the airforce. Which branch are you in?

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Cibolo, TX
      Posts
      189
      Quote Originally Posted by vannatta20
      Nice clean T. I use to have a limited T. Sold it when I got stationed in Okinawa for 6 years. These cars a seriously fast. Miss the turbo sound these cars made. Hearing them spool up is awesome! I am un the airforce. Which branch are you in?
      I'm a USAF Chief.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com