Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Hampton Roads, VA
      Posts
      678
      Country Flag: United States

      New guy with 2nd Gen Pontiac

      Hey guys, I've been lurking in the shadows around this site for awhile now. Liked what I saw, thought it was about time to register and introduce myself.

      I have a 1980 SE WS-6 Trans Am with T-tops ("bandit"). It is a continual work in progress, and will probably never be "finished". Current mods: Big block Chevy Gen IV 402 (400 hp?), Hotchkis TVS suspension, Bilstein shocks, Competition Engineering Slide-link traction bars, and 5" Autometer Pro-Comp gauges. I recently sidelined my 15" snowflake rims in favor of 18" Boyd Coddington Junkyard Dogs with Nitto 555 rubber. I am in the final stages of installing a Keisler TKO-600 5-spd, since all real cars have 3 pedals. hahaha. Anyway I will let you know how it goes.

      I currently live in Italy (yes, I brought the car over here from the U.S.), and my stated goal is not to beat, but to destroy these Porsches and BMW's.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com