Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #8
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      65
      Thanks SW, that's quite the garage of cars you got there. Your 69 has been my computer desktop background for a long time now. Would you be able to tell me the length of your rear axle? I will be doing the DSE mini tub and I really want to run the Fikse rims like yours. I've always wanted them on my fourth gen and they look even better on the 1st gens IMO. So I was curious about your axle length and wheel offset specs. Well I'm off, taking a four day vacation so I'll be checkin back in Sunday night.

      Thanks,
      Jeremy

      1969 Camaro RS Pro Touring project LS1 t56 project

      94 BBB Impala SS

      WRECKED-98 Z28

      86 Z28 305 5 speed dark grey

      96 Z71 Silverado





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com