Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 13 of 13
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      34

      Glad to add another Mopar to the Club

      I'm glad to be joining this list and hope that I can aid some other PT lovers that want to modernize their Mopars.

      I have been working on my 1970 Dodge Super Bee "Plum Floored" for about two years. We did a preview introduction at Mopar at the Strip in Vegas this year, and will have the car's full début at the SRT Nationals, and it will be hitting the Mopar Nationals, SEMA, and PRI.
      Check it out at www.plumfloored.com

      The car is running a 6.1 Hemi with aa PFC Enterprises intake that features 8 individual throttle bodies. This motor dynoed at over 600 H.P. and 510 lbs or torque at the flywheel.

      Behind this is a McLeod Aluminum flywheel with a Dual Disc Clutch that connects the Richmond 6spd to the HEMI.

      The power is transmitted to the road through a Lateral Dynamics 3 Link rear suspension that features Strange Axles and a Strange housing.

      The exterior of the car features tweaks on every panel as well a custom SEM blend of Plum Crazy.

      If anyone need help with new Hemi installs, or tuning in vintage applications let me know, I have done a lot of dyno tuning and installation of this type.

      Thanks

      Grasso

      1969 Plymouth "DARK RUNNER"
      1970 Super Bee "Mutant Bee"
      LX Charger "Plum Floored II"
      Plum Floored Creations

      www.plumfloored.com


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Grasso. That is going to be quite the PT mopar.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      306
      that is one great car.welcome

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Ca
      Posts
      134
      Country Flag: United States

      PlumFloored

      We are on the MML together. Just saw you post a request for a 1965 Plymouth. Cool. I love the PT thingy. Definetly need more Mopars in the group.


      MPQ

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Bothell, WA
      Posts
      225
      Hey there..good to see there are some fellow MML'ers here as well!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Mesquite, TX
      Posts
      4,941
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard, Grasso. We're glad to have you.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Manteca, CA
      Posts
      383
      Sweet. Welcome to the board. I'm definitely going to hit you up when the time comes.... I'm building a 70 Barracuda and was planning on going with a 5.7 or 6.1 modern HEMI etc. The car is at the media blaster as we speak, and I'll post pix when I get ti back later this week.

      Always good to have another Pro-touring Mopar guy here.....

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Hiawassee,GA
      Posts
      134

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Central AL.
      Posts
      62
      Cool Bee
      Sold my '70 Bee awhile back,still got the VIN sheet on it.Looking to find out if I can locate the owner somehow to give it to them.
      Line-WS Body-23 End-U ?-0 Plant-U Sequential #107723
      As it appers...WS 23 U 0 U 107723

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Odessa mo.
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks pretty nice I see you are local might just have to stop by and take a look. Do you plan on being at goodguys at the speedway? You make the 4th member from the metro that I know about.

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      34
      Thanks for the all the complements. I believe the car will be at the Goodguys KC event. It will be at the SRT Nationals, Mopar Nationals, PRI and SEMA.
      Grasso

      1969 Plymouth "DARK RUNNER"
      1970 Super Bee "Mutant Bee"
      LX Charger "Plum Floored II"
      Plum Floored Creations

      www.plumfloored.com

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      489
      Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Type
      i like Purple..
      Me too, purple on the right car is money.


      Great looking buildup.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com