Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      2,413

      Help I cant look no more. Finding 255 /40 18

      Ive looked all over and I cant find affordable 255 40 18 tires i know they are out there but I cant find um By afordable i mean $150-$175 range.

      Nothing says "I built this" better than tool marks and dykem blue..

      Follow my 3 link build. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=61592


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Alta Loma,SoCal
      Posts
      396
      Quote Originally Posted by LowBuckX
      Ive looked all over and I cant find affordable 255 40 18 tires i know they are out there but I cant find um By afordable i mean $150-$175 range.
      I found Continental SportContact tires at www.tires.com for $173.00
      Will see if i can find others, that was just my first search.

      Found the same tires for 157.00 at tirerack.com
      1965 Buick Skylark

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      214
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Maybe this will help You out.

      http://www.sstire.com/tireheights.html


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com