Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 23

    Thread: 68 firebird

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Rhode Island
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States

      68 firebird

      Hi all, my name is Rene (pronounced rainey), I'm from Rhode Island. I just happen to stumble on this site from some other forum. From what I see, this is gonna be a cool place to hang out.
      I've got a 1968 Firebird, used to be a straight six, but the previous owner decided to throw a chevy small block in there. I've been slowly working on it for the last 5 years, and I mean slowly. I actually haven't really messed with it at all in about a year and a half, but now I'm getting out of one of my other hobbies to spend my precious time and money on my car. I've done alot of work to it, but it has alot more to go. My next project is to overhaul the suspension, then to convert the horrible drum brakes to disk, then some nice 17 inch wheels and tires. won't all be right away, as you all know these are very expensive projects to tackle. anyway Here's a couple pics for ya. see you guys around.

      Attached Images Attached Images        





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com