Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 15 of 15

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Posts
      122
      Country Flag: United States
      Steve,

      I have around 475 dynoed hp going into a 71 convertible Chevelle. The car is in a billion parts right now. Money kind of got tight due to all of the other stuff I needed. I could have bought new, just would have had to skemp on a few other parts and I really wanted the shrifter.

      If I would have bought a new trany.. well you know the price tag on all of the goodies I need. So instead I went with a stock trany with all of the goodies.

      Seemed smart to get a stock trany and do some light mods from every thing I have heard. I will most likely get it rebuilt when its time, but for now I am getting close to havingthe body back on the frame. I want to put a few miles on it and make sure every thing is up to par, then blow it apart for final paint assembly.

      Your advise is appreciated.

      Kustom_dude






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com