Results 1 to 2 of 2
Hybrid View
-
07-25-2026 #1
Using 6th gen camaro cover on LS engine
A friend of mine who is a GM tech at a dealership managed to get me some 6th gen Camaro fuel rail/ engine covers #12669894. They have been sitting around for a few years now so I decided to see if I can make them work out on a my LS engine. After a initial trial visually on the passenger side it looks like the bolt spacing might just work out.
I sourced some GM engine cover studs(4) that were a bit elongated for around 30.00.
The passenger side LS intake bolt spacing worked out I guess is similar to the LT1 spacing.
Now onto the drivers side, after flipping over the cover and checking the spacing it didn't look like the spacing would work with the LS spacing, about 3/4" off. So I decided to fab up a metal extension flange for the grommet to fit into. Threw a couple of aluminum rivets to secure in place.
Also had to trim the cover near the washer pump to clear. Turned out pretty decent, mind you could still visibly see the coil packs but happy with the overall look for a few hours on a rainy afternoon.
-
07-28-2026 #2
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Posts
- 737
Maybe not for you but I use C6/C7 Corvette coil covers on my LS swaps.
I added an insert to cover up the Corvette logo.





Reply With Quote



