Results 1 to 15 of 15
-
07-12-2026 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2026
- Posts
- 4
68 Camaro Restomod AAW Terminal Radio Bat Wire Dead
First time posting here and hope I'm doing it correctly.
The title says most of it. My radio was going in and out randomly, then finally died. I took it apart and the yellow radio bat wire is not getting any juice.
Tested the inline fuse - it's fine so i tested the wire before it and it's getting nothing
Testing the fuse at the terminal, the fuse is fine
Tested the terminal itself that it was getting power and it is
So I am assuming the wire itself is possibly the issue. I spent two hours yesterday trying to follow it all of the way back to the terminal to look for any damage and there is none.
I'm hoping someone can help give me some guidance on next steps to fix this. I'm at a total loss of what to do or test next .
Thanks
-
07-12-2026 #2



Reply With Quote