Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2026
      Posts
      4

      Modifying front fender liners gen 2 f-body

      Hello everyone, can somebody give me a link of a video showing how to modify my front fender liners to accommodate for a 2" drop I'm running 18" wheels and about to install ridetech components.
      Thanks in advance and actually any advice would be appreciated.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      145
      no how to, but anvil sells wider ones. https://anvilauto.com/products/1970-...r-fenders-pair

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2026
      Posts
      4
      Thank you for dropping the link I really appreciate it.
      I'm going to fab the ones I already own.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Hamilton, NJ
      Posts
      4,317
      Country Flag: United States
      you need to modify the front inners for a 2" drop from stock? Why?
      Scott from NJ.

      Vent Windows Forever! ...

      Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2026
      Posts
      4
      Well because I'm running 18" wheels and clearance is tight as it is, I'll also be jumping up to 295's in the front and I would be rubbing and it just wouldn't work.
      Over the weekend I looked at what needs to be done and I got it figured out.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Hamilton, NJ
      Posts
      4,317
      Country Flag: United States
      I run 275/35/18s on 18x9.5s and they only rub when I'm racing.

      I can see 295s rubbing. I don't think you should need major surgery. Offset is gonna be key.
      Scott from NJ.

      Vent Windows Forever! ...

      Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com