Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2022
      Posts
      35

      (SOLD) 1969 Firebird Restomod,Body off,2465 miles, Built LS,T56

      https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...910262711.html

      Professional build,Body off,rotisserie.
      Built LS2 Texas Speed "530hp pkg" 300 miles since installed!!
      PSI engine harness,Holley oil pan, motor mounts and trans crossmember.

      Tremec T-56 6 speed,McLeod RXT twin disc clutch rated for 1000hp,McLeod/Wilwood hydraulic clutch for easy pedal engagemen. Hurst Competition plus shifter,Billet specialties shift lever.

      CPP Stage IV Pro-Touring Suspension/4 wheel disc brake package.Viking coilovers.
      CPP Street Beast Hydrastop kit.
      18" Rocket racing Attack forged wheels,Falken Azenis tires.
      GM 8.5" 10 bolt rear with Forged axles,positraction,4.10 gear.
      Aluminum Radiator with custom shroud,Twin Spal fans keep everything cool even in Desert heat!

      Custom interior featuring TMI Sport bucket seats,with matching door panels,billet door/window handles,3 point shoulder belts.
      5th generation Camaro center console.
      New Vision "Retro" analog/digital instrument panel. Alpine Bluetooth sound system with trunk mounted amp/ subwoofer.
      Dynamat sound deadening throughout cabinet and doors.Custom trunk carpet kit.
      Vintage Air Gen IV system.

      Digitails sequential tail lights,matching front turn signals.
      Octane Lighting "Halo" LED Headlights

      This car has never seen rain or wet roads!
      As clean underneath as up top.
      Good Guys Award Winner!
      More pictures and Video on request.

      PRIVATE PARTY SALE!

      NO AUCTION FEES OR SALES TAX! (AZ)
      $70k obo

      I AM open to partial trade of a $30-50k C10,Nova,Chevelle,GTO,Gen 1 or 2 F body.
      No rust.
      Faded paint or patina ok.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      East-Tennessee
      Posts
      291
      link doesn't work

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2022
      Posts
      35

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Good looking car. I've seen it pop up a few times! I think you posted pictures it a couple times on some posts I've made. It's cool to see another '69 Firebird get done in the pro-touring fashion. Good luck with the sale!


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Feb 2022
      Posts
      35
      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      Good looking car. I've seen it pop up a few times! I think you posted pictures it a couple times on some posts I've made. It's cool to see another '69 Firebird get done in the pro-touring fashion. Good luck with the sale!
      Thank You!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      284
      I’m gonna guess this has been sold? None of the links work
      1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Feb 2022
      Posts
      35
      Yes,Sold.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com