Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      987
      Country Flag: United States
      Bathroom scale and a 2x6, sprinkled with math.

      https://noai.duckduckgo.com/?q=use+a...r&rpl=1&ia=web



      If racing cars was my bread and butter as your name implies it is for you, I'd invest in the to-the-ounce accuracy of dedicated scales. Measuring all four corners real time while adjusting race weights would make the job a lot easier. Doing it for fun as I do, this is good enough as I might only measure once when the project is complete and again when I make a major change. A digital scale is easier to read than the spinny one I currently have, and my next one will be digital.
      2021 Durango R/T
      2005 Dakota beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com