Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States

      My 80 Z Clone Pro Touring in progress

      Hello everyone, I'm fairly new here and haven't posted much. Looked at alot of sweet builds on here and thought I would start a thread of my own finally. I spend alot of time on NastyZ28 where I have another build thread for this car going. I have an 80 Camaro that I have had for about 12 years now. I am turning into a Z28 clone and pro touring. You'll see in the pictures I am missing the fender vents which are still sitting on my bench for the last 10 years :/. I figured I would post pictures from when I got it and through its progress and changes over the years up till what I have recently done. It is not done yet. It's getting alot closer though. Hoping in about a year or two it will be fully finished. Well here goes and enjoy. Any comments or advice are welcome. When I bought the car it was all stock. I have since redone the interior, the trunk, engine bay and engine. So far the car is a mildly built 350 sbc, M21 Muncie 4 speed, 3:73 posi, ls1 rear disc brakes, Pro Touring FBody Comp suspension with frame connectors, solid body mounts and front sway bar brace, Addco front and rear sway bars, Edelbrock IAS shocks, U.S. Wheels and Bridgestone tires (Just put them on a week ago) and I'm probably forgetting some other stuff. I'll try to fill in the blanks along the way.


      Exterior

















      Interior










      Trunk






      Engine bay























    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com