Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 26

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2022
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      224
      No regrets on my manual setup but I don't road race or autocross. If I were to do either I would want power assist. But for the street it's great.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      778
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pedigry View Post
      No regrets on my manual setup but I don't road race or autocross. If I were to do either I would want power assist. But for the street it's great.

      Interesting. Generally manual would be preferred on a track. It's the whole sitting a a light or in traffic with manual brakes was my concern... So you're saying on the street your manual brakes work great?
      69 SS/350 Camaro
      AME Front & Rear LT Build
      69 SS/396 Camaro
      LT4 Build
      71 K5

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2022
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      224
      yeah, they work great on the street. Problem with the track is constant heavy braking, the pedal just wears you out over time. Autocross wouldn't be as bad because your track time is limited, but on a road coarse, where sessions run 1/2 hour, I would want power assist.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com