Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 26 of 26

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      778
      Country Flag: United States
      Here’s my I booster kit assembled. Quality stuff!

      Name:  IMG_3055.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  357.9 KB

      69 SS/350 Camaro
      AME Front & Rear LT Build
      69 SS/396 Camaro
      LT4 Build
      71 K5


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      145
      Quote Originally Posted by Cdog View Post
      Here’s my I booster kit assembled. Quality stuff!

      Name:  IMG_3055.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  357.9 KB
      Who did you order the kit from? How do you like the pedal feel?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,862
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by JuStBlAzIN View Post
      Who did you order the kit from? How do you like the pedal feel?
      https://www.retrofitinnovations.com/
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      778
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by JuStBlAzIN View Post
      Who did you order the kit from? How do you like the pedal feel?

      wont be installing it for a couple of months. Hopefully I’ll know the answer in the fall.
      69 SS/350 Camaro
      AME Front & Rear LT Build
      69 SS/396 Camaro
      LT4 Build
      71 K5

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2021
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      38
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Cdog View Post
      Here’s my I booster kit assembled. Quality stuff!

      Name:  IMG_3055.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  357.9 KB
      Is this kit adjustable? Im interested, I have a 69 well.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      145
      I am fairly close to pulling the trigger on my end. I already have the c6 booster and master, so going to try that first since i already spend the money before calling retrofit innovations. The c6 booster and master work amazing on the 69 camaro, going to try this on the 70 chevelle.

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com