Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 11 of 11

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      31
      At this stage I'll be running a 4l60e trans. This will be a daily driver and if you;ve ever been in or around Sydney traffic, manual trans become pretty inconvenient pretty quickly.

      That being said this is what room I have with the engine in its mounted position
      Radiator mount to engine block
      Name:  Rad to engine.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  583.3 KB

      Block to firewall
      Name:  block to firewall.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  491.6 KB


      If anyone has any questions, or would like any further details hsout out. Further, I dont know what I dont know, so if anyone notices anything, or sees that I'm overlooking anything please tell me! Im open to all forms of input, even you crazy kids that are all about the "purity" of a ford engine in a f...snooooooore.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com