Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 62

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      nw phx
      Posts
      248

      1963 Scout 80 resto-mod

      Pics will be slow at first, as there are customer projects in the shop that need more attention than personal toys.

      Plans are:
      -Slammed to the ground
      -4 corner double adjustable coil overs, bags or ridetech shockwaves
      -stock appearing interior/exterior
      -custom doors ( no windows, solid top, possibly with later model door jambs and hinges )
      -chopped top
      -4 corner Wilwood big brakes
      -fuel fill behind rear taillight
      -Dakota Digital gauges
      -full LED lighting
      -custom paint, possibly silver on sides and red on top
      -both full sized top and small 'truck' style top
      -vintage air heat/ac
      -LS powered

      I'm thinking all red interior, red with painted sides and bed liner on the floors all red, same matched colors.

      My seats are already covered in greyish leather. So, I'll match the leather color to the paint, and then spray the outside in that color. The outside, the seats, and the leather on the billet steering wheel will all match.

      I don't want anything that sticks out or doesn't look right inside of the scout. Want to keep it looking like it came that way.

      Here is a potential rending I drew up to get a visual..

      Name:  drawing copy.jpg
Views: 2849
Size:  219.7 KB



      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com