Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2023
      Location
      Houston Texas
      Posts
      13
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
      Are there any being put to use or are they all on show cars?
      Name:  booster4.jpg
Views: 1646
Size:  159.3 KBName:  booster5.jpg
Views: 1678
Size:  184.3 KBName:  booster6.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  112.7 KB

      None of the pictures I posted are of show cars, all are drivers, but I’ll pass your kind comments along to those customers! One of these is my own, 10k miles on the install and driven regularly.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      510
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by JPnTX View Post

      None of the pictures I posted are of show cars, all are drivers, but I’ll pass your kind comments along to those customers! One of these is my own, 10k miles on the install and driven regularly.
      Understood, didn't know if the units were actually being used or they were just installed in expensive furniture. Do you know of anyone using them in recreational racing events?
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2023
      Location
      Houston Texas
      Posts
      13
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
      Understood, didn't know if the units were actually being used or they were just installed in expensive furniture. Do you know of anyone using them in recreational racing events?
      Bosch makes millions of iBoosters every year. They are incredibly robust and likely up to the challenge, but my experience is that assisted braking on track cars is not optimal. I don’t personally know of any of our customers that are tracking their cars other than in a straight line but it wouldn’t surprise me if some do.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2024
      Posts
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by JPnTX View Post
      Name:  booster4.jpg
Views: 1646
Size:  159.3 KBName:  booster5.jpg
Views: 1678
Size:  184.3 KBName:  booster6.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  112.7 KB

      None of the pictures I posted are of show cars, all are drivers, but I’ll pass your kind comments along to those customers! One of these is my own, 10k miles on the install and driven regularly.
      Kickass setup; is anyone on this board using it ? Anyone have a build thread or installation video ?




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com