Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2024
      Posts
      2

      1970 Trans Am rear End.

      New to this Site.
      Just started breaking down a 70 Trans am and found out the rear end in it was wrong.
      Even though I will build the car with a lot of upgrades I would like the correct rear end in it to work with.
      I am finding out real quick this is a hard to find piece since they were only available in 70 for Camaros And trans Am cars.
      Found a thread from 2021 to this site where someone posted a correct rear end for sale so that is the back story why I am here now.

      I have a nice original 12 bolt positraction rear axle assembly from a 1970 1/2 Chevrolet Z28 Camaro (one year only option)
      Has original GM 3.73 gears (dated 3-70)
      Axle code COZ 0324 G2 E
      housing cast date C 5 O
      Casting # 3969341 NF
      Eaton posi carrier



      So I am looking for a correct #3969341 Rear end with COZ stamp and a pre April Date code. I know....long shot but we have to try right.
      I am sure as I move trough this build I will be leaning on this site for a lot of good advise.

      Any help to find one would be greatly appreciated.



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com