Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1

      6th gen Camaro RS part out. Complete rear differential.

      Name:  IMG_20240225_192808.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  170.4 KBName:  IMG_20240225_192701.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  163.0 KBName:  IMG_20240225_192352.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  154.1 KBName:  IMG_20240225_191827.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  151.8 KBName:  IMG_20240225_192325.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  155.7 KB
      Hello everyone I'm new on here I had a 2020 Camaro RS that I loved and it went up for repo so I got it the whole car and kept the parts to use some of my debt to get me into another muscle car I'm located in Arkansas I have from the drive shaft to the differential to the CV axles the wheel assemblies the complete rear suspension all five of the radiators coolers and needing help in liquidating my parts any advice or help would be appreciated willing to meet within a hundred miles of North Little Rock thank you for your time contact me at (phone number removed by admin) the name is Brandon Neal thank you
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 02-28-2024 at 06:56 PM.

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,865
      Country Flag: United States
      Sounds like we might have a new scammer….
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

    3. #3
      Scammer ? No I'm a gear head who has been wrenching on all my own rides since i was a teenager who is sitting on thousands of dollars of parts with no vehicle sir I'm not a scammer I'ma real real guy trying to flip my 20,000 dollar debt into a muscle car that I can pay off and not make payments on for two years jut to default on the loan. Thanks for your input though

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      kitchener,Ontario,Canada
      Posts
      2,358
      Country Flag: Canada
      oh im drinking that scammer defense juice too lmao ....everything online and off shore
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

      Ryan Austin
      On twitter ... soon to be revived ...
      On Instagram ryanaustinss70

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      511
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 2020CamaroRSpartout View Post
      Scammer ? No I'm a gear head who has been wrenching on all my own rides since i was a teenager who is sitting on thousands of dollars of parts with no vehicle sir I'm not a scammer I'ma real real guy trying to flip my 20,000 dollar debt into a muscle car that I can pay off and not make payments on for two years jut to default on the loan. Thanks for your input though
      You had the car up for repossession and stripped it?
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Toronto, Canada
      Posts
      130
      How about you post a card with today's date on it and with some of the parts in the picture?

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2000
      Location
      O-town
      Posts
      4,330
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 2020CamaroRSpartout View Post
      Scammer ? No I'm a gear head who has been wrenching on all my own rides since i was a teenager who is sitting on thousands of dollars of parts with no vehicle sir I'm not a scammer I'ma real real guy trying to flip my 20,000 dollar debt into a muscle car that I can pay off and not make payments on for two years jut to default on the loan. Thanks for your input though

      Why don't you use the site like it's meant to be used!

      Not just throwing you for sale parts in the first topic you see! wrong!

      This isn't marketplace or Craigslist!
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL



      70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      The welcome section is not the place for selling stuff.

      It should be in the classifieds section.

      I could move it but there isn't much point as new members can't post there.

      So, for now I am closing this thread.

      If you need to sell something quickly and just want to do a hit and run there are plenty of other sites that are a better option.

      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com