Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 21

    Threaded View

    1. #5
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Cornettsville, ky
      Posts
      897
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by JustJohn View Post
      Now I recognize it! I had a 73 LeSabre coupe in the same color back when it was just a used car. Wish I still did.

      I actually had a 72 lesabre before the centurion and we had a massive flood here in eastern ky and I lost everything. The car was a mangled when I found it. Its in the 2nd video on my channel with pics of it at the end. I am thankful though me and my family survived without injury. Alot of my neighbors at the time passed away. We moved to this new place next door to my mom and dad with a shop and I was able to get a better car than the other. One of the reasons I started a channel too. I want to start into a full time car business. Always been a dream. I figured after almost dying no reason to waste time. I am beyond blessed.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com