Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 32 of 32
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      I ended up removing the hood latch support and will run hood pins. This gives me plenty of room up front to move everything forward. I have the radiator mounted to the core support now.

      I'm running dual 12" spal fans with a total 2850 cfm rating. Name:  20250116_170019.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  391.4 KBAttachment 215980Name:  20250116_165708.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  412.9 KBName:  20250120_170819.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  449.9 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      Anyone have a recommendation on a pump for the supercharger? I was looking at the davies craig EBP40.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey all, quick question on AN fittings. Has anyone used these AN barb adapters from Aeroflow? I was thinking about using them on my heater core lines to convert to AN fittings. Looks like they compress an o-ring down around the factory barb fitting. I haven't found much information on them so I wanted to know your thoughts.Name:  Screenshot_20250220_072338_Chrome.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  136.3 KB
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      31
      Man this is a killer build!! look forward to seeing more progress pics!

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Lowell, MI
      Posts
      403
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 1moretoy View Post
      Hey all, quick question on AN fittings. Has anyone used these AN barb adapters from Aeroflow? I was thinking about using them on my heater core lines to convert to AN fittings. Looks like they compress an o-ring down around the factory barb fitting. I haven't found much information on them so I wanted to know your thoughts.
      I use them on my intercooler/heat exchanger and heater core, they work awesome.
      Name:  aeroflow.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  370.7 KB

      Turbo Charged LS1/T56

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by LS1-IROC View Post
      I use them on my intercooler/heat exchanger and heater core, they work awesome.
      Name:  aeroflow.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  370.7 KB
      Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I ordered some for my heat exchanger to try out. I wasn't sure how well the o-ring would seal.
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Feb 2025
      Location
      Dallas,Texas
      Posts
      41
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome! Love the color

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      A few more updates, I got the blower back from jokerz performance, started routing the plumbing g for the supercharger intercooler hoses. I hope to get the tank mocked up this weekend as well.
      Attached Images Attached Images        
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    8. #28
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      It's been a little while since I have posted an update but lots of progress. Front suspension is complete, gas tank installed, rear suspension mocked up, coolant hoses ran for motor and supercharger. I will mount the coolant tank in the trunk with a davies craig pump.

      I also got the blower back from jokerz performance, with their race package.

      Next it to work on rear brakes, and get the rear end completed. Ordered some tubing so I can mock up the intake. Once I get everything mocked up, tear it down, epoxy paint the underside and spray the raptor liner.

      Name:  20250121_193947.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  459.1 KBName:  20250519_181554.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  631.5 KBName:  20250519_181405.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  483.5 KBName:  20250803_204708.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  494.6 KBName:  20250408_193905.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  427.6 KBName:  20250116_170019.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  385.9 KBName:  20250805_184337.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  506.2 KB
      Last edited by 1moretoy; 08-06-2025 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Verbiage
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    9. #29
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      It's been a while since I posted. Made lots of progress the last couple of months. I got the front brakes done, rear end is complete, fuel system sorted and lines routed, trans & oil coolers mounted. I'm also converting to Rallye style gauges and dakota digital. Vintage air was delivered last week. I will get that mocked up this weekend so I can figure out the hose routing and make some hoses. I also got the electric brake booster mounted. I still need to make a cover but I need to run the lines to the master cylinder first.
      Attached Images Attached Images            
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    10. #30
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Very nice build! What headers are you using? Are those TTI? I have a friend with a 70 Cuda, RMS suspension and Hellcat. He has the TTI headers and they look a little low...
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    11. #31
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you. Yes, TTI headers and fit like a glove. I don't think they hang too low at all.



      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      Very nice build! What headers are you using? Are those TTI? I have a friend with a 70 Cuda, RMS suspension and Hellcat. He has the TTI headers and they look a little low...
      Thank you. Yes, TTI headers and fit like a glove. I don't think they hang too low at all.
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W

    12. #32
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 1moretoy View Post
      Thank you. Yes, TTI headers and fit like a glove. I don't think they hang too low at all.

      - - - Updated - - -



      Thank you. Yes, TTI headers and fit like a glove. I don't think they hang too low at all.
      Thanks.... He's going to call RMS tmrw. It was purchased as an incomplete project, so he wants to make sure everything is as it should be. Right now the car is on 18" Boze wheels. He's thinking about going to a larger wheel like you see on the Speedkore or Salvaggio cars which means he will need to raise the car anyway.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com