Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 32

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey all, Working on the cooling now. I'm mocking up the radiator, heat exchanger and AC condenser. I'm going to push the radiator back 2"or so using some angle iron. This should allow enough room for the heat exchanger and condenser. I still need to cut the sides of the core support for the larger 26" core. So far so good, hopefully my plan works. The cardboard is my template to space the radiator back. Anyone see an issue doing so? I plan to block the sides and top to keep the air flow directed to the radiator

      Attached Images Attached Images      
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com