Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

BMW M4 Convertible seats

Don't know if anyone saw this from SEMA or other media but a dude named Stephen Aguilar's 67 GTOs on display and was sporting some modified M4 convertible seats and they look like a pretty awesome option for a custom seat with an integrated 3-point seatbelt. If my interior wasn't already done this would be on my short list. They're also very reasonably priced at $1400 for the pair on ebay. given the cost of TMI, Sparco or Ricaro seats thats not bad. Heres the seats in stock form and from the SEMA Car

Name:  s-l1600.png
Views: 268
Size:  1.58 MBName:  TMI-pic-2.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  300.5 KB

BMW seats need a constant signal from the BCM to keep them awake otherwise they stop working and you need to power them off and on. I used F82 M4 seats in my 69 Camaro. I had to buy a 5V pulse generator to keep the seats awake. It wasn’t hard but took some time to figure out the correct pulse to keep the seats awake consistently. Regardless, in my opinion OEM seats are the way to go. In particular, BMW make really nice sporty seats which are comfortable and have power, lumbar, heat, cool etc. for the price of aftermarket seats that don’t even have power seems like a no brainer for anyone.

Have you guys seen the G80 carbon seats? They are sick and also comfortable.

Country Flag: Germany
      I did go also with BMW M4 seats and the whole M4 rear seats
      in a 1937 Chevrolet.
      You can put a switch to the electric and then you can adjust your seats, it is easy...
      I did Audi R8 seats in a 2000 Ford Lightning , too.
      Looks fantastic, the seats are comfortable and not expensive.
      At least overhere in Europe...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com