Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 11 of 11

    Thread: Help

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2023
      Posts
      4

      Help

      Can not figure out how to post car for sale. Please help.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Stick around for a while and become an active member of the forum.

      We are like a family here and not Craigslist.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      222
      Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Stick around for a while and become an active member of the forum.

      We are like a family here and not Craigslist.
      Well said sir
      1969 frost green camaro
      LS3
      Speedtech pro touring front subframe
      ridetech rear 4-link
      moser 12 bolt eaton tru trac 3.73

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2020
      Posts
      7
      Soooo...one would need to have made multiple posts first????

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2023
      Posts
      4
      Thanks for the info. Been on site several times before but only a recent member.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Pittsburgh pa
      Posts
      7
      Help. How can I contact someone that is selling a car. It saying that I don’t have permission

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Pittsburgh pa
      Posts
      7
      George Smith. Can you contact me about your Nova that is for sale.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a reminder to everyone. There are lots of scammers around and I would be concerned talking to anyone that hasn't been an active contributing member for some time.

      Short replies to existing post's like "Cool Car" just to build the post count and burn some time should be a read flag. Use your head, fact check and proceed with caution.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Pittsburgh pa
      Posts
      7
      Thanks for the heads up. Really like the precautions you take to keep everyone safe.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by nova30 View Post
      Thanks for the heads up. Really like the precautions you take to keep everyone safe.
      I really try but it gets in the way of new legitimate people.

      I have no clue how to differentiate the people who want to become active contributing members of the forum, who wants to do a hit and run and who the scammers are.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      The Moon
      Posts
      426
      Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      I really try but it gets in the way of new legitimate people.

      I have no clue how to differentiate the people who want to become active contributing members of the forum, who wants to do a hit and run and who the scammers are.
      These days it's all rolling the dice. I got ripped off by someone who stole an account to "sell" me radiator hoses for a grey market Honda motorcycle, no way to see it coming. People used to joke about breaking the internet, these days it's legitimately broken. :/

      [Edit] I really need to update my profile. I sold my Mustang 11 years ago and got out of old cars, only now I'm deciding to put my toes back in the pool!
      -Jim...

      1970 Mustang Mach 1, Global West tubulars, roller bearing everything, del-a-lums, 355 Windsor Tremec TKO 600, lots more on the way
      A few other cool toys too




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com