Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      FL and Calif.
      Posts
      299
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      Can you transfer that "low racing stance" into an approximate drop number?
      To get low and have decent rear compression numbers requires at least a c notch and more likely a raised bed floor with larger notch. On the front the crossmember gets pretty low if you try and use the stock one. I you fabricate and want to go cheap then you can z the front and pancake the crossmember.
      I really cant say the exact number but I am looking stance as close as "lemon twist" with the limits of stock frame. Notching the frame and raising bed floor is not an problem as well as new front suspension.



      https://levelsevenmotorsports.com/project/lemon-twist/





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com