Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      245
      Country Flag: United States
      Has anyone done a 3 link w/ Watts link on a C10 chassis? Everything I see is 4 link/panhard.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Location
      LA - Lower Alabama
      Posts
      560
      Quote Originally Posted by DualQuadDave View Post
      Has anyone done a 3 link w/ Watts link on a C10 chassis? Everything I see is 4 link/panhard.
      I really wish this sub-forum was more active. I have a similar question going in the suspension forum now. There are a LOT of options for suspension systems out there, but it's tough to find details on how they compare to each other. At least for someone like me that only has a superficial understanding of how the components affect handling and/or ride quality.
      Dude are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com