Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 99

    Threaded View

    1. #40
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Made a few additions and changes to the car to try and solve a few issues that I was running into with filling my catch cans sooner than it should have. The NCM autocross was a higher speed course that had a couple long/sweeping corners. Part of the cause was due to the way I ran the lines out of the covers. On the street, it wasn't and issue, the track was a different story. Before the autocross, I did add our rear sway bar to it and changed the rear springs over to a 250lb rate and it was a great change. It definitely helped plant the rear end in my opinion.



      I switched over to a better baffled set of Motion Raceworks valve covers and ran the breather lines off of the front of the covers. Even if the oil pools in the back of the heads, it can't find it's way out into the catch cans/breathers. Not a hard install but just time in changing the lengths of the lines, new mounting places for the cans and drain lines. I also installed an Accusump for preventative maintenance so had to get everything mounted and run the line from it to the engine. Last night I buttoned things up with an oil change, Hawk HP+ pads front and rear, and adjusted the ride height a little bit. Just some tweaks and still learning what the car likes and doesn't like!

      Name:  IMG_6272.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  251.0 KB

      Name:  IMG_6276.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  583.1 KB

      Name:  IMG_7925.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  856.5 KB

      Name:  IMG_8344.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  330.3 KB

      Name:  IMG_8342.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  940.9 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com