Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2022
      Posts
      7

      New to Posting - Lurking for a while lol 69' chevelle

      Hey all,



      I guess I should've read the Big yellow note before trying to message someone lol. I've been on here a while, learned a lot and would like to start my own posts and message people now. I have a 69' chevelle that I've had for approximately 10 years, of course it sat on the back burner while collecting parts and finishing 50 other projects. Well this is the year. I have a 5.3, TR6060, Corvette front accessories, wilwood master cylinder, 4" cowl, your typical U.S. Mags, also have Forgestar CF5's sitting around, Quick Performance 9" rear end with 3.73 gearing, can't decide between using my stoptech C6 trophy brake kit or a stock c5 brake setup.

      Here is a pic of a 70' nova I just completed. 6.0 Lq9 with a 4.0L whipple.

      I am also in the market for AFX spindles so if you have a pair you'd like to get rid of please let me know. Thanks!Name:  IMG_2528.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  537.7 KB


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,218
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site!

      You should start a build thread in the projects section. We would love to see it.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com