Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2023
      Posts
      1

      New Member, 1967 Camaro

      Hey All,
      It's my first time on this forum so be gentle! I have my first Chevy, a 1967 Camaro, and I'm in the process of making some changes. I've been doing as much reading as possible and going down rabbit holes trying to figure out the best options so hopefully there is some good information I can find!
      Thanks again for the add!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      St Augustine FL
      Posts
      51
      Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your Camaro on the site.
      -Mike
      Mike M
      67 Camaro, big plans, empty wallet!!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wuberton View Post
      Hey All,
      It's my first time on this forum so be gentle! I have my first Chevy, a 1967 Camaro, and I'm in the process of making some changes. I've been doing as much reading as possible and going down rabbit holes trying to figure out the best options so hopefully there is some good information I can find!
      Thanks again for the add!
      Welcome!

      Fire up a build thread in the projects section. We would love to follow along.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com