Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Threaded View

    1. #1

      New member, 70olds convertible

      Hi, have stumbled upon this forum before on google. Finally decided to join. I have a 1970 cutlass supreme convertible I recently did a ground up in 6months for my wedding… a year ago lol. So I am back on it now and looking to gain all information I can for these A-bodys and handling. I have gone stock replacement on everything but went with polygraphite bushings everywhere and boxed rear control arms. Looking for the simple upgrades to take note of. So I can grow into the car and then really take appreciation to them as I upgrade it. The end goal is to have a great autocross inspired car. Thanks for letting me join looking forward to gaining knowledge from everyone on here, Zak from Canada.



      Name:  IMG_9948.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  2.26 MB



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com