Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2023
      Posts
      1

      New member starting a new build on a 1966 Mustang

      I'm looking for help and advice as I go thru this build with my 12 yr. old son. We have the car completely stripped down and have started replacing the floor pans. I currently have new quarters, mini tubs, floor pans, torque boxes to install. I need to replace the front frame rails and that will come - when the finance's roll in. Will update with pics as the progress happens.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Enjoy the process with your boy!

    3. #3
      That's awesome, bro! Building a car with your son sounds like an incredible bonding experience. It's great to hear that you've made progress by completely stripping down the car and starting to replace the floor pans. The new quarters, mini tubs, and torque boxes will surely add some serious style and performance to the ride. Replacing the front frame rails will be a crucial step, and I'm sure you'll tackle it when the finances allow. Keep the updates coming with pictures of the progress—it's always exciting to see a project like this come together. Enjoy the journey, bro, and have a blast creating memories with your son!


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com