Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Now I have to make clearance in the pan for the steering rack.
      Name:  IMG_3976.jpg
Views: 4725
Size:  268.6 KBName:  IMG_3977.jpg
Views: 4799
Size:  426.4 KBName:  IMG_3978.jpg
Views: 4742
Size:  316.9 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Pan is officially notched

      And after a few tries, it doesn’t leak!
      Name:  IMG_3987.jpg
Views: 3838
Size:  450.3 KBName:  IMG_3984.jpg
Views: 3751
Size:  374.3 KBName:  IMG_3989.jpg
Views: 3764
Size:  310.6 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I welded AN bungs into the oil pan for the turbo oil return. while I was at it, I made some AN fitting adapters for the heater hoses. My plan is to run the heater hoses under the intake manifold. I am also not going to run an expansion tank so there are a couple more hoses I could get rid of.
      Name:  IMG_4003.jpg
Views: 3735
Size:  397.5 KBName:  IMG_4004.jpg
Views: 3750
Size:  444.9 KBName:  IMG_4006.jpg
Views: 3690
Size:  393.9 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Engine fits in. Now, how in the world do I fit in turbos and all the associated piping? I may have to cut out most or all of my inner fenders to make room. I don’t want to but it’s not that big of an issue. I discovered that my stock wiper motor won’t work either because it hits the roll cage under the dash.

      Anyone regret having no wipers?

      Name:  C83B8C6C-7024-4991-BB39-E368DDC90C4D.jpg
Views: 3677
Size:  295.7 KB

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Now, where do I put it?

      Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3613
Size:  198.1 KB

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Started mocking up the turbos. A long way to go but it feels like progress.

      Name:  IMG_4065.jpg
Views: 3671
Size:  408.7 KBName:  IMG_4062.jpg
Views: 3606
Size:  374.3 KBName:  IMG_4061.jpg
Views: 3672
Size:  447.6 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com