Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work!

      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Nice work!
      Thank you kind sir! I just had a chance to look through your build thread- wow!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I got the passenger side floor supports welded in today.
      Name:  3B546540-CEF2-4AED-ACF2-C6180F68ADC5.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  412.5 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I needed to reduce the number of colors on the car.
      Name:  3AB699DB-0E22-4031-B0F6-FE970625EC05.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  370.4 KBName:  FA2C82C8-48DB-47C3-8C97-0F3E9B78C275.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  356.0 KBName:  832462B5-B243-4738-AF70-7EF8EAFDF6D0.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  377.3 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com