Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      225
      Nice work Young Man!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by C Presley View Post
      Nice work Young Man!
      thank you very much but I’m not sure I qualify for the young part. The good looking one in the earlier photo is my son. This is a picture of his car that we built together.
      Name:  0732E29B-940F-4C5C-A3D9-B6C688722148.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  269.0 KBName:  403A41A3-AACD-4EB6-A7E8-0C29381E3460.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  487.3 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Ok, I think I’m done with the body mounting adds I needed so it was time for some epoxy primer. Name:  013C2EAF-7DF9-42EA-B1D9-3BD98C9647EB.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  440.1 KBName:  60B1B08F-7404-463E-840F-4AFDB429719E.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  283.1 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      I finally welded the cowl in place. Name:  767B17E9-B372-4A6E-8E3E-55D804428572.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  427.9 KBName:  8B2B3DDC-57C6-48CA-9B09-5F8FCBAFAFF3.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  382.0 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Had a good long day in the shop but it feels like I didn’t get very far. I welded the rear roof brace to the roof skin. I got to use my new pneumatic punch and it just might be my favorite new tool. This thing is amazing. I also came up with a little bracket to support the rear roof brace.
      Name:  F0B18E19-24A9-40D8-B5A6-7106BC72C004.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  202.8 KBName:  6A1E4A71-DEC6-4D25-AC2E-D18F7CDB317E.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  305.1 KBName:  5DB260AC-F3AF-474F-9923-DB576B719236.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  238.0 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com