Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Needed a little extra tire clearance. Name:  B0CB4F62-00B5-4133-B05A-C2E4434E8A06.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  419.1 KBName:  BAAB8465-7911-4BA3-AF8B-0287C4340AA0.jpg
Views: 1477
Size:  392.8 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Finally committed and welded up the door window frame/ roof supports
      Name:  C6085758-F5F4-41F6-8988-3E77E09B03EA.jpg
Views: 1311
Size:  366.6 KBName:  771ECA97-82F9-4366-A36F-453130C98420.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  336.9 KBName:  CD61CA34-1B0F-41B6-87BF-1A4A98774598.jpg
Views: 1350
Size:  344.6 KBName:  7CE09BE5-2703-48F9-98DA-4EAEDCA28EF3.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  310.9 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I finally welded in my custom rear window seal channel. It lined up pretty good.
      Name:  0E67496B-C3A2-4324-B8EE-82E6CB195514.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  338.3 KBName:  707F16C6-C2E6-4F9E-BD15-C37253DB181D.jpg
Views: 1380
Size:  304.2 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I made the driver’s side window channel. I also built a support for the bottom of the rear window. I didn’t trust the sheet metal alone to hold things in place. I couldn’t let the rear fender flap in the wind so I built a pickup truck style support for it.
      Name:  2D921D28-10C4-4458-9D10-62854AE24003.jpg
Views: 1302
Size:  330.4 KBName:  C05CC2C2-71DB-4AD3-BAA8-6D39BFB8BF21.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  332.4 KBName:  AD833E7E-5848-433F-BB8B-0209EF901F1F.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  285.2 KB

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Name:  302ED353-EBC7-41A6-BE4B-45B3805EFE9F.jpg
Views: 1324
Size:  347.0 KBName:  2CDF565B-1901-4662-A102-5CADE278B525.jpg
Views: 1340
Size:  403.6 KBI wanted to see what it looked like so I threw some panels on for a test.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com