Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by staffy View Post
      Great project and nice work to date, keep the updates coming please.
      Chris
      Thank you. Progress has been a little slow lately. I ordered the wrong roll bar and am waiting for the replacement. Also waiting on new fastback parts to make the conversion.

      I built and tacked in the seat supports and then made some cardboard floors. Mocked up a concept for the rear in place of backseats.
      Name:  6F47F92E-A20A-412F-8EB6-D4F8FA19C253.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  366.0 KBName:  B6854B2E-1067-4DD1-902E-48B125AA3751.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  381.9 KBName:  8CC23BAD-8849-41AA-A9BF-E60A2731D195.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  471.4 KB

      I had to shorten the panhard bar to make it work with the sway bar I want to use.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I turned it into a convertible on the way to becoming a fastback. Name:  0FEB315E-4F99-429C-9FC9-8BA944B85867.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  471.7 KBName:  1C150812-B36E-4F33-8151-CD4E3B9A84F0.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  415.8 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I plan to use some of the internal structure to support the new fastback skin. It was surprising to see that none of the internal pieces were protected at all. No paint whatsoever. Name:  6C747E43-66AC-48CD-8FA0-708EAAD85417.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  415.5 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      The new roll bar showed up today. Let’s hope I ordered the right one this time. ��Name:  78D02FFF-A9F8-4419-8F05-165B113A602B.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  394.9 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com