Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
      Looks great, awesome build. Myself I'd crank up the heat a bit on the welder.
      Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. Those tubes are plenty thick and it cold in the shop these days.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Wrong cage

      I discovered why I was having so much trouble fitting the cage into the car- I ordered the wrong cage. I had a 94 Mustang cage which is significantly smaller than the first gen and wasn’t working at all. So, I packed it up and shipped it back in hopes of getting the right one this time.

      In the meantime, I decided to preview the tire size I intend to use so I cut out some plywood circles and “mounted” them to take a look. They don’t fit and I can’t set it on the ground until I cut away the rest of the trunk supports and wheel wells.
      Name:  346A246A-24B6-462D-BC76-10C3B40FB3CD.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  360.6 KBName:  AA1FA683-185B-45BC-8A44-6E52CACB13D1.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  380.5 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com