Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2022
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      90
      Nice work on the dash looking good. Doing the whole rocker inside in plate looks like a good idea I only put plate where my frame connects to the rockers. Having the back half come in like that really sucks looks like they dropped it maybe, Hopefully they make it right for you.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by TitanFox View Post
      Nice work on the dash looking good. Doing the whole rocker inside in plate looks like a good idea I only put plate where my frame connects to the rockers. Having the back half come in like that really sucks looks like they dropped it maybe, Hopefully they make it right for you.
      Thanks. I think the full plate may be overkill but it will give me a nice clean surface for all the attachments including the floor.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      It really sucks that my back half got destroyed in shipping but kudos to Checkered Racing who already built and shipped my replacement. It should be delivered Friday.

      I took the rear end and four link out and you can see the damage to the frame. Name:  C9EF2803-47B2-49E6-A7F9-B15410C1C497.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  523.6 KBName:  100851EF-5526-4A7D-B200-169B06B212BC.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  416.5 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com