Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Chesapeake, VA
      Posts
      678
      I like that. Where it goes through the seat risers it becomes another way to tie your frame connectors into the unibody.

      Cars are meant to be driven.

      John B


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      This will weld from the frame to the rocker. I’ll then weld the roll bar to this strut.
      Name:  4C62319C-5CD7-4F5C-B4EF-DD722A62A32E.jpg
Views: 3528
Size:  435.9 KBName:  177872C2-42E9-4CFC-9EF1-C82DD4173326.jpg
Views: 3539
Size:  387.1 KBName:  AEA7BE74-5CEC-4DAB-963B-AFE625C383E1.jpg
Views: 3555
Size:  373.6 KBName:  E1A7FD12-CC81-47CB-84C2-0A1170CA3B71.jpg
Views: 3556
Size:  360.7 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      The back half shipped today and should be here for installation this coming weekend. I better make sure I clean up the shop a bit so I have room to get that set in.

      Name:  AF8032A6-D097-4917-9817-7372CD6FDFD2.jpg
Views: 3582
Size:  440.7 KB

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Good news/ bad news

      Well, the back half arrived today - good news. But, FedEx Freight destroyed it in transit. Looks like mine was the victim of some forklift jousting.

      Name:  566885F9-C93D-40D8-BB67-0590B414EFEE.jpg
Views: 3417
Size:  569.2 KBName:  0627DDD1-881A-46B6-BD17-B401F0B62707.jpg
Views: 3481
Size:  301.9 KBName:  87ECE169-F797-4B5B-BDC7-2B99752E5178.jpg
Views: 3589
Size:  317.3 KBName:  B0676D54-79CD-42D6-9866-C64A176759F8.jpg
Views: 3440
Size:  469.9 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com