Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      My brake isn’t big enough so I had to get creative.
      Name:  C6567DDC-7DF2-4141-B3C7-845CDB2EAD4F.jpg
Views: 1220
Size:  346.6 KBName:  2A6D4015-74B5-47BC-8ED8-66D4E82E262D.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  401.3 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I am thinking something like this. A smooth dash with a small sunshade over a 13” LCD digital dash from Autometer. I want to mount an iPad in the middle for entertainment and navigation. I want to recess it just a little to hide the charging cord. I plan to use a Bluetooth amp so I won’t need additional connections.
      Name:  5400E2BB-83E5-41DA-841F-6D788714669A.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  331.3 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Made a little progress on the dash. I think I’ll paint the dash and cover the shade in leather.
      Name:  9CF0ECCE-52A4-4116-94A0-D69FAA336EE9.jpg
Views: 1164
Size:  364.7 KBName:  74C294CD-E79C-404D-AB9F-B4804A2DF6CA.jpg
Views: 1157
Size:  300.3 KBName:  F45781B4-4417-4B07-A2DB-9CAE328A8F5E.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  343.0 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com