Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      It’s coming together pretty good and starting to look like what I want. The next phase is cutting away pretty much all of the existing sheetmetal. The original car was mostly just a serial number and a template. It lets me know where to mount all the new stuff. I thought the roll bar was next but I really need the roof in place before I can cut the roll bar so I need to put that stuff in place next.
      Name:  20DF8060-327A-4688-B3B0-2AFB54803FF5.jpg
Views: 3614
Size:  359.7 KBName:  A764A7AE-91BF-4E81-9792-E9FFACE98499.jpg
Views: 3573
Size:  402.7 KBName:  F40D1378-9376-40E4-A4EF-974D4AEB084E.jpg
Views: 3504
Size:  401.2 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I love it when the freight truck show up. Name:  B863E1CE-3108-4EEF-B42B-457A73DC41F4.jpg
Views: 3446
Size:  329.2 KBName:  1B6CC4C6-A1AA-4040-ABC9-821636032AD7.jpg
Views: 3467
Size:  399.9 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I just need to figure out where all these tubes go. I can fit these up and get close but I can’t weld anything until I have the fastback roofline set. Name:  8BDF2F5C-2BCC-4808-9650-5E8BDFB76945.jpg
Views: 3446
Size:  407.9 KBName:  AF18D9C9-6A61-4F97-8E06-581CD5D753CB.jpg
Views: 3399
Size:  458.6 KBName:  E65A9771-E796-4B05-9F4C-245043A3CCD3.jpg
Views: 3472
Size:  380.9 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com