Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2022
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      14
      Country Flag: United States

      Ground-Up 72 Nova

      Hey everyone,

      I'm new to the forum and wanted to share the build I've been waiting to start since I was a little kid. This car has been off the road for the last 30-35 years and was in very poor shape when I found it. I traded my daily-driver 74 Malibu for this pretty crusty shell of a car a little over 2 years ago, as I couldn't afford to buy one outright at the time (prices on Novas on the east coast are ridiculous). I've since had nearly all of the metal replaced; the only parts original to the car are the roof, dash, upper cowl, rockers, inner structures and subframe. With a rust-free blank slate on my hands, and after a lot of thought on what direction to take the car, I fully committed to the pro-touring route. This car is being built so it can be enjoyed; whether that's on a road trip or an autocross course. I am currently installing mini-tubs, and building the engine - a Dart SHP-based 427 sbc.

      I'm excited to follow along with everyone's builds, as well as update you on my own. Thanks!

      Name:  72-427.png
Views: 290
Size:  724.6 KB

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      244
      Looks like a awesome project



    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com