Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2022
      Posts
      1

      Hello everyone! CamaroKev here.

      Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum. I own a 69 Camaro and I live in Toronto, Canada. The Camaro was part of our family for about 10 years and I find it my place of peace in this crazy world. Twice a year I go down to Carlisle PA for the awesome swap meets. My car is a nice driver and I like trying to do a lot of work myself. Hopefully I can help out with advice through some of my experiences with the car.
      Thanks again,
      Kev



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      369
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Kev, we like pictures when you get a chance!


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com